I’m so excited to share with you guys this Back To School With Walmart post, highlighting how you can get your kids school ready without breaking the bank! Back to School time can be stressful which is why being able to shop for your kid’s fashion needs and school supplies all in one step is — well, let’s just say it’s priceless!
*I have been compensated by Walmart for this post. As always all thoughts, opinions and images are 100% my own.*
Walmart has so many incredible fashion finds for both kids and adult. One of my favorite brands is the Time and Tru brand and I personally have several tops, dresses, and shoes from this line. I also recently ordered a Time and Tru swimsuit and I have to tell you, I’m obsessed with it. I’m taking it with us to Vegas when we go Market on Sunday. Here it is! So flattering and full-coverage in the back, and it’s only $15! Are you kidding me?!?
But I digress. I’m supposed to be talking about kid’s fashion here and this olive belted swimsuit got me all sorts of worked up so I got off-topic. So back to kid’s fashion….Walmart has everything from shoes to sandals to backpacks to clothes for little girls, big boys, and even adults! My kids range in size from a size 10/12 in children’s sizes to an Adult Large (Easton), and I was able to find something for everyone at Wal-Mart. In the photos above, you will see that Emmy is wearing a cute little romper with some Wonder Nation shoes. Cohen is wearing all Wonder Nation as well, from head to toe. I also have to mention the backpacks they are wearing – SO CUTE! They are clear, which I love, and the unicorn one Emmy is wearing is so on-trend. You can shop my kid’s Back to School Look here:
Scroll and tap on the picture to shop:
I also have to mention the shoe game Walmart has going on right now. They have some seriously cute shoes for both kids and adults. Emmy and I both got a pair of these adorable slides — she got pink and I got black — and Cohen got a pair of black Van look-a-like sneakers. He loves them and says they are so comfortable and I love how the look which is a win win situation in the Miller household! It’s rare that I can find Cohen shoes that are comfy enough for him and cute enough for me – ha!
Here are the shoes my kiddos are wearing in their Back To School with Walmart Photos above:
You can also SCROLL AND TAP ON THE PICTURES to shop some more Walmart favorite shoes for boys and girls:
Shop Back to School with Walmart Girls:
- Ruffle Sleeve Mock Dress – Adorable mock neck dress with ruffles in a mustard color. Perfect for fall!
- Asymmetric Ruffle Dress – For little + big girls! Super cute with Converse or sandals.
- Lace-Up Mesh Sneakers – I have these in the camo and burgundy colors. These are SO comfortable and a fraction of the cost of Steve Madden ones.
- Star Leopard Sneakers – These are basically the little girl Golden Goose sneakers!
- Wonder Nation Clear Backpack – Super cute clear backpack for little girls with metallic straps.
- Striped Sandal with Bow – Perfect shoe for back to school and recess time.
- Beach Vibes One-Piece Swimsuit – Just because school is starting, doesn’t mean pool time ends – especially here in Oklahoma!
- RAD Short Sleeve Pleated Dress – Leopard printed pleated skirt with attached tee is super cute and transitional for fall.
- Casual Quilted Slip-on Sneakers – The sneakers that can be worn with dresses, skirts, shorts and pants!
- Printed A-Line Dress – Super cute and comfortable for the school year.
- Girls Tropical Print Denim Shorts – A fun printed denim short for your little girl.
- Rainbow Side Stripe Short – A fun touch on a classic denim short.
You can also SCROLL AND TAP ON THE PICTURES to shop some more Back to School with Walmart favorites for girls:
Shop Back to School with Walmart Boys:
- Solid V-Neck Shirt – The go-to shirt for every day wear. Great for layering too!
- Unisex Child’s Crocs – Crocs make sandals, and the kids are all about them!
- Marvel Comics Avengers Backpack – Get your kiddo the perfect back to school backpack with this comic book favorite.
- Beverly Hills Polo Club Shorts – The perfect khaki short for your boys this school year.
- Clear Printed Backpack – If your kiddo isn’t into Marvel, here’s a different option that’s fun!
- The Children’s Place Leaf Jogger Short – Very comfortable and casual for an every day wear.
- Tie Dye V-Neck Tee – Love this subtle tie dye v-neck for the boys!
- Casual Boys Sneakers – Casual and comfortable to take on the playground.
- Palm Desert Swim Trunks – A fun print for your boys to sport at the pool or beach.
- Boys Graphic WILD Tee – What a fun tee for your kiddo at such an affordable price!
- Kids Unisex Crocs – A subtle lime line on a classic black Croc.
- Striped Tee V-Neck – A classic for your kiddos closet.
You can also SCROLL AND TAP ON THE PICTURES to shop some more Back to School with Walmart favorites for boys:
We hope you enjoyed this post on how to get your kids ready for Back to School With Walmart! HAPPY SHOPPING
CC and Mike and Crew.