1. Cream together pumpkin, eggs, oil, sugar and pumpkin
2. Sift together flour, backing powder, cinnamon, salt, and baking soda. Fold into the pumpkin mixture.
3. Spray a jelly roll pan and spread flour over the pan to lightly coat it. Dump excess flour into the trash can so that just a small coat of flour is on the jelly roll pan.
4. Pour pumpkin mixture into the pan and spread evenly. Bake at 325 degrees for 25-30 minutes. Do not over cook! You just want it to be a light golden brown on top.
5. Let cake completely cool
6. Blend together cream cheese, butter and vanilla. Add powdered sugar and blend.
7. Ice the cake, serve and enjoy!