1. Boil water and cook the penne pasta for 10 to 13 minutes until thoroughly cooked
2. Brown Italian Sausage while the Penne Pasta Cooks, then add 4 to 5 cups of the spaghetti sauce to the meat (if you like your ziti saucier, add the whole 48 oz jar. We usually only add 4 to 5 cups of the sauce to our Ziti)
3. In a 9×13 pan layer the following: 4 cups penne pasta, 1/2 package of pepperoni, 1/2 can of olives, then pour 1/2 of the meat mixture on top.
4. Spread the meat mixture evenly on top of the layer then sprinkle 1/2 the bag of mozzarella cheese and 1/2 the container of shredded parmesan cheese on top of that.
5. REPEAT THE ENTIRE LAYERING PROCESS AGAIN with the remaining ingredients: Penne Pasta, Pepperoni, olives, Meat/Sauce Mixture, Cheeses
6. Bake for 25 to 30 minutes on 350 degrees and ENJOY! We love to serve Easton’s Favorite Baked Ziti with roasted broccoli and cheesy garlic bread.