1. Brown 1 lb of ground beef. Cook it in a large pan, then drain.
2 Add water and seasoning mix. Heat to boiling. Boil gently, uncovered for 15 min or until the liquid has evaporated.
3. Remove from heat then stir in 1 cup of cheese.
4. Combine 2 cups flour, 4 tsp baking powder, and 1/2 tsp salt. Cut in 1/4 cup margarine.
5. Add 1 cup of undiluted evaporated milk. Stir well into the flour mixture
6. Roll out onto a floured surface into an 18 inch x 10 inch rectangle. Pinch ends to seal.
7. Cut int 1 to 1 1/2 inch slices. Then place cut side up in a 9 x 13 baking dish.
8. Bake 350 degrees for 25 minutes, remove and sprinkle with remaining 1 cup of cheese, bake for 2 more minutes